Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Limitation

When I saw a friend of mine clicking away rapidly framing the sky I asked him, "What on earth are you doing?"
"Clicking pictures."
"I know. But why can't you simply frame tight for once, focus hard and take one good photograph instead of clicking so many inconsequential ones." I wanted to use the word 'stupid' instead of 'inconsequential'.
"Chill dude," He said. "I have enough space on my digi-cam."

Right he was. He had a 8 GB SD card inside that tiny digi cam of his. I recollected those days when I used to have the old film based camera where I could only click a finite number of photographs after which the film roll had to be changed. It helped me value every click of mine by making me less wasteful. I realized certain limitations are a blessing in disguise.


*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kudos. One more beautiful piece of writing..

Shraddha Vyas said...

So very true!! Awesome one. :)

Unknown said...

When will the 3rd book of the stranger triology be out!!! can't wait for it

Unknown said...

When will the 3rd book of the stranger triology be out!! Can't wait for it